WFXG FOX54 in Augusta, Georgia, has an immediate opening for an organized, detail-oriented Sales Assistant who will support our Sales Management and Account Executives in order to maximize station revenue opportunities.
Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills. The candidate must be a reliable self-starter, possess sharp time management skills, and be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage Wide Orbit Media Sales programming changes
- Data entry for broadcast orders, digital campaigns, contest set-up/execution
- Create/Update Rate Cards
- Creates proposals and presentations using PowerPoint &/or Canva
- Researches ratings data and demographic information for sales presentations & collateral
- Prepares forms and reports
- Correspond with customers and interface with co-workers to answer questions/resolve account issues
- Maintain files and other business records
- Assist Sales team with accounting, special client needs, and various sales support duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficient
- ComScore, Wide Orbit, Matrix, Kantar experience a plus
- College degree in applicable fields of study
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at email@example.com, including your resume and references.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record, and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.