WFXG FOX 54 in Augusta, Georgia, has an immediate opening for a full-time Promotions Producer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop creative promotional campaigns based upon specific programming, targeted demos, and other strategic criteria
- Schedule, create, and manage all promotional/production needs for Sales including, client commercials, sales presentations, graphic toolkits for sponsored news promotions
- Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Provide creative direction on all shoots from writing scripts to shooting/editing videos
- Design and implement network programing graphics into LED billboard, website, ads, and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study preferred or equivalent experience
- Two years of media marketing experience
- Superior writing, shooting, non-linear editing, lighting, audio, and graphic design skills
- Candidates must have experience in multi-platform promotion: on-air, web/mobile, social media and be able to present work samples that show it
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference CreativeJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work. No phone calls please.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background checks required.