WFXG FOX54 seeks an energetic leader to inspire and guide an experienced sales team. The successful applicant will possess a strong track record of revenue generation through broadcast and digital marketing solutions, understand the value of our various media platforms and how they complement each other, and be able to effectively communicate that value to our sellers and advertising partners. They will also be adept in developing impactful relationships with coworkers and advertisers at the decision-making level.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Broadcast TV sales management
- Successful track record of revenue generation
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Revenue & expense budgeting
- Strategic Planning & successful plan implementation
- Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach/mentor them
- Proficiency with WideOrbit, Matrix and Kantar software preferred
- College degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or Communications preferred
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
As our GSM, you will:
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve revenue goals
- Manage and price inventory on all platforms to maximize revenue
- Assist with the creation of exclusive advertiser sponsorships and community events
- Develop new business and digital revenue initiatives
- Recruit and train talented sales professionals
- Advise the General Manager and other Department Heads
- Manage departmental expenses
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Collaborate with Digital Sales and National Sales Managers to exceed station goals
- Accompany local sales people on calls and build personal relationships with top clients
- Assist National Sales Manager on sales presentations to national accounts
- Attend community events and business functions as an ambassador for the station and company
- Travel and perform other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at email@example.com. Please reference SalesJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.