WFXG Fox 54 in Augusta, Georgia, has an immediate opening for an organized, detail-oriented, and trustworthy Business Office Coordinator. The candidate must be a reliable self-starter, possess sharp time management/organizational skills, and be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Manage Wide Orbit Media Sales TV Inventory
- Create/Update Rate Cards
- Stay on top of station/network programming changes
- Co-op client invoices
- Create/Update EEO Reports
- Post station job openings to various sites
- Data Entry for broadcast orders
- Inventory management
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- Assist Sales Team with accounting, special client needs, and various sales support duties
- Answer phones in professional manner
- Assist members of leadership team as needed
- Serve as station HR liaison including onboarding new employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be (or be willing to become)
- a public notaryExcel,
- Word, and PowerPoint proficient.
- Wide Orbit experience a plus.
- College degree in applicable fields of study
Qualified applicants, please apply directly:
WFXG FOX54 General Manager: Denise Vickers email@example.com
Please include your resume and references.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record, and background check required. No phone calls please.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sec, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.