KAKE Operations has an immediate opening for a part-time hourly Master Control Operator/Director position.
This position is part of KAKE’s Master Control & News Production crew and will also serve in other broadcast support capacities as necessary. The work schedule will include nights and weekends.
- College education or equivalent training in broadcasting or an allied field is preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Good eyesight and hearing is required in addition to the ability to climb stairs, sit or stand for long periods of time, and must have good manual and overall physical dexterity.
- Must be able to interact with people in a positive manner under stressful situations, as well as handle often stressful situations under deadline.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft products as well as the ability to type at least 25 words per minute required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly navigate technical issues a plus.
Interested candidates can send their resume to:
Lori Johnson, Business/HR Manager
1500 N. West Street
Wichita, KS 67203
No phone calls please
Lockwood Broadcast Group and KAKE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Pre-employment drug test is required as well as a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.