Posted February 26, 2019
Lockwood Broadcast Group in Richmond, Va. seeks full time master control operator responsible for the operation of all systems within a multi station master control. Duties include, but are not limited to, operation of station broadcast automation systems, editing on-air playlist, setup and record satellite and other electronic delivery feeds, ingest and prepare video content onto servers, live on-air switching and quality control of all programming and transmission systems. Must be able to understand and adhere to basic FCC rules including EAS systems and logs. Must be able to work varied shifts including overnights, weekends and holidays. Successful candidate must possess good communication/people skills in a very friendly environment. Previous master control experience desired. No phone calls please.
Please send resume and a brief cover letter to:
Charles Carey : On-Air Operations Manager Lockwood Broadcast Group
3914 Wistar Road Richmond,VA 23228.
EOE. Drug Free Workplace.
Posted March 13, 2019
Updated January 3, 2021
Lockwood Broadcast Group is looking for experienced Account Executives to manage and grow transactional business as well focusing on prospecting and closing new business in the following regions: KAKE-TV (Wichita, KS), KTEN-TV (Denison, TX), WTNZ-TV (Knoxville, TN), WFXG-TV (Augusta, GA), WDFX-TV (Dothan, AL), WPGX-TV (Panama City, FL), and WSKY-TV (Hampton, VA). We are looking for a self-starter with proficiency in cold calling and creating and delivering presentations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients while driving revenue to achieve monthly goals
- Close new and incremental business
- Understand and interpret business objectives and advertising strategies of clients in order to help them achieve those objectives through effective use of our product portfolio
- Prepare, schedule and deliver sales presentations
- Must be willing to work in one of the following regions: Wichita, KS; Denison, TX; Knoxville, TN; Augusta, GA; Dothan, AL; Panama City, FL; or Hampton, VA.
- Proficient in the operation of a computer keyboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including but not limited to Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good driving record
- One-three years of television sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Team player, who is flexible to changing needs to daily business
- Ability to work in a rapid-pace environment
Lockwood Broadcast Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Please Send Resumes To:
KAKE-TV (Wichita, KS)
GM Mike Rajewski MRajewski@kake.com
KTEN-TV (Denison, TX)
GM Dave Tillery firstname.lastname@example.org
WTNZ-TV (Knoxville, TN)
GSM Neal Davis email@example.com
WCAV-TV (Charlottesville, VA)
GM John Cochrane JCochrane@cbs19news.com
WFXG-TV (Augusta, GA)
GM Denise Vickers firstname.lastname@example.org
WDFX-TV (Dothan, AL)
Laura Clark email@example.com
WPGX-TV (Panama City, FL)
GSM Shawna Greene firstname.lastname@example.org
WSKY-TV (Hampton, VA)
GM Kathy Yevak email@example.com